Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Start Spreading the News...


I'm leaving today. I want to be a part of it, Rochester, New York!


Okay, I may have changed the words. And I'm actually leaving tomorrow instead of today, but you get the point. Tomorrow officially marks the first day of my New York trip. Packing is done, except for last minute items, carry-on is currently in a state of flux because I can't decide what books to bring (the bio on Elizabeth I looks really good right now...), and I bought the Sees Candy. All that's left is to straighten my room so I don't return to a disaster and make sure I sleep tonight. :)


My dream of post-graduation travel begins tomorrow!


Oh, in case any of you were wondering, I officially passed my thesis defense last week (July 7), was consumed by last minute revisions until last night, and turned in the 132 page document this morning. I will most likely have some formatting issues to work with, but the content is FINISHED!

1 comment:

The Howard Bunch said...

How fun!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!