Saturday, June 28, 2008

Day Five: The Cat Needs to Sleep!


I completely intended for the posts about not sleeping would last one or two nights, be funny for me to re-read in about a week, and move on to another topic. The problem is last night was worse than the others. I suffered from a serious case of insomnia, and it was not fun, let me tell you. I don't know if it's unfamiliar animal noises, strange environment, sleeping arrangements, or what, but it's really getting old. Last vacation I slept in at least 4 different locations and had no problems at all. So once again, I need more than 4 hours of sleep tonight. :-/


Thesis Update: On a lighter note, I wrote my thesis abstract today. It is exactly 150 words, the limit imposed by the Masters Abstracts database. They should be happy! (I was stuck at 151 for a while until I found a word to eliminate.) Unless I am forgetting something, that was the last major task to complete before my defense. All that remains is preparing for the blessed event and articulating what the weaknesses are. I'm getting closer . . .

No comments: