Friday, August 14, 2009

On my way to the happiest place on earth :-)

I am so excited! Tomorrow we are surprising my dad with an all expenses paid trip to Disneyland for his birthday. Technically, his birthday isn't for another month and two days, but since the three day deal expires on August 23 we're giving it to him early. We've been planning this for weeks, and I can't tell you how many times I almost slipped and blew the surprise. It will be quite a relief to be able to say what I want about tomorrow instead of carefully crafting my sentences to be sure I didn't accidentally mention how excited I was about going back to the Big D. Or how much I was looking forward to a pickle. Or how we should develop a navigational strategy so we hit all of the important spots. Let me tell you, this has been quite a chore! So tomorrow we finally spend the first of three glorious days at the happiest place on earth. :-)

No comments: