Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Disneyland: part two

At the end of the day we took a little break at the Main Street train depot, and I found the most gorgeous black-eyed susans. (and there's plenty more pictures where this one came from...I sort of had a photographic field day)


The day wouldn't be complete without a semi-family photo. Of course, as the photographer it's hard to be in two places at once: in the picture and behind the camera. We never did capture a photo with all 5 of us.



Lunch time! This is my new favorite restaurant at the big D. Everything looked good. (my veggie tacos were exceptional!) We sat by a peaceful fountain and enjoyed watching the birds who occasionally stopped by to say hi.


When I was young I loved riding the carousel. And everytime I longed to find a noble steed in either this row or the one where Prince Charming kisses Sleeping Beauty. Apparently, this was the desire of every other little girl because it rarely happened. However, now at age 26 when I could care less where I sit, I looked up and realized I was in the row of my dreams! Ah, the irony of it all.

On the same note, I had to get a picture with Sleeping Beauty and her prince.

I may be too old to have my picture taken with Tigger, but I can still capture him from a distance! Too bad it wasn't Piglet.


No comments: