Sunday, August 10, 2008

Flying the friendly skies


Although it seems I just returned from one trip, I leave again on Tuesday for Iowa and Wisconsin. I'm going with a friend and co-worker to conduct 10-11 interviews for the El Toro Oral History project I have been part of as a graduate student and now as an employee. I'm going as interviewer and videographer! We will be gone for 8 days, two of which will be travel, and the rest will be interviewing galore. I hope to blog while I am gone, however we have a very intense schedule so it might not be possible. Much of our downtime will be spent driving and preparing for upcoming interviews. There is one rather large drawback to the trip, however...our flight leaves at 6:05 am. That means we have to be at the airport by 4:30, up at 2:30. You may all think of me as you sleep in your soft, comfortable beds on Tuesday morning!

No comments: