Friday, April 22, 2011

A simple trip to the local Michaels...

...turned into another Kira grand idea extraordinaire. I went to Michaels today for the sole purpose of purchasing a few supplies intended to upgrade a little project and went home with the makings to completely revamp it! Like I need something else to do! It all began when I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, finally stumbled across something else that had definite potential, and it all went downhill from there. The good news: I should be pleased with the end result.

*I would be more specific but since certain members of this blog readership are not allowed any details until mid-May I shall refrain from providing any...after the mystery event I shall elaborate in full. :-)

1 comment:

Christina said...

I do believe I can guess this so-called mystery event. :)