Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cake Pops!

In honor of a certain day of commemoration that occurs every year at this time in my honor (aka birthday) my best friend surprised me at work with an armload of tasty treats. Unfortunately, I chose that day to take an uncharacteristic, bonafide lunch break and actually ate outside with two friends. Shocking, I know. When I got back to my office I found two cupcakes and three cake pops awaiting me...all from Patty's Cakes, a local bakery in Fullerton, California. Now, my BFF knows me WELL and bought me not one but two s'more cake pops. Think moist cake, lots of delicious marshmallows, graham cracker, and chocolate coating. AMAZING!!! Talk about a delectable experience for the taste buds! Thanks a million, friend! (note: Photo courtsey Pattys-cakes.com. Someone forgot to bring her camera to work to photograph these beauties.)

1 comment:

Christina said...

I took pics of the cupcakes while waiting for you, but I couldn't get one of the cake pops. So glad you enjoyed them!