Friday, December 31, 2010

Should old acquaintance be forgot,and never brought to mind?
Should old acquaintance be forgot and auld lang syne ?
For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang
syne
We'll take a cup of kindness yet
For auld lang syne.


Dear Blogsphere:

Here we are at the last day of 2010, and for the first time ever, I am not sorry to see it go. Usually I get sentimental at the end of a year and face January 1 with a mixture of happiness and a wistful sense of what I leave behind. Not this time. This year has been full of obstacles, both small and great, that challenged me more than I ever though possible. And despite all of the good things that happened I am ready for the new. 2011, you had better not disappoint.

Thanks for sharing in the journey. Here's to an amazing new year.
-Little Dreamer

No comments: