1) There is such a thing as humidity so thick you can cut it with a knife.
2) Beignets are good but overrated. Cafe au lait on the other hand...
3) Rue Bourbon doesn't have much of a nightlife during the week.
4) A/C is an absolute must during the summer.
5) People really do talk like Cajuns.
6) I am as much in love with all things Parisan as ever.
7) Venetian masks are best purchased in Venice. They lose their charm in the States.
8) The Mississippi is prettier in Iowa.
9) Staying in the French Quarter is an absolute must.
10) I plan to come back one day! (hopefully, with Adam!)