Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hello Yorba Linda

I haven't posted in a while, I suppose for lack of something interesting to say. But, tomorrow I begin another house sitting job that should be less eventful than last years. For those of you who don't recall the details let me remind you. First there was the insomnia, then the morning I seriously overslept, then more insomnia, and finally the realization I would completely miss all Fourth of July fireworks. Ring a bell? This job only lasts a week (as opposed to 12 days), is closer to work (yeah), and involves watching only one animal (instead of 4). I actually wouldn't mind not having anything exciting to report because that would mean the job is smooth sailing...

1 comment:

The Howard Bunch said...

Here's hoping that things go MUCH more smoothly! :-)