Wednesday, October 15, 2008

On the road again...

View similar to what we see from our room.
I love these bridges!
Greetings from Pittsburgh! Yes, I boarded yet another airplane this morning and spent my day traversing the country to ole' Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I must say, that from a 'room with a view' perspective, ours looks out over the Ohio River (we think!), and the landscape is dotted with glistening water and beautiful lights. While I'm on the east coast for business, I hope to spend some time sightseeing tomorrow night. It's getting rather late on this end of the continent, so I shall provide further updates at a later time. Auf Wiedersehen.


Travelers Note: Do not, under any circumstances, fly while you have a cold. The pressure on the ear drums is excruciating, and I DO NOT say this lightly. :-( I deplaned 3 hours ago and am still waiting for an ear to pop.

3 comments:

The Howard Bunch said...

Oh no!!! I once scuba dove (or is it scuba dived) with a cold and had a similar experience!

You're so lucky to be able to travel for work! Live it up!!

LittleDreamer said...

I don't think I would want to do that either. At least I can hear this morning, which is better than I could say last night.

Christina said...

Oh dear! Well at least you can hear now. Pittsburgh looks beautiful! I didn't know it was that major of a city.