Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer Fun: Go Angels!

(I won't mention the fact that they lost!) Last night I engaged in a good 'ole American past time of going to a baseball game. As those know me can attest, I'm not the biggest sports fan in the world and usually only get excited around playoffs. (GO LAKERS!!) But, I decided that since it had been around 10 years since my last game it was high time I went to another one. The game itself was okay. I was completely lost half the time and never did figure out what was a ball and what was a strike. Let's face it, television puts you much closer, and even then I can't figure the game out. :-) However, despite my lack of knowledge, the game was great fun, and I enjoyed getting into the spirit of baseball, singing Take Me Out to the Ballgame, and cheering for no particular reason. And I must say, the fireworks were spectacular. (see next post for a snippet of the finale)

Final Score: 5/2, Mariners.

Seth and I.

It took four tries to get this picture without the people behind us adding rabbit ears!

Yeah for fireworks!






No comments: