Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rambling

Hmm...I don't really have anything of consequence to write about. Things have been busy but still a little quiet on my end. I'm excited I don't have any oral history interviews scheduled for this week. I did not one, but TWO last week and spent over 7 hours listening to people. (and, perhaps also got lost a couple of times as well, but we shan't discuss that little detail!) Regardless of how easy it sounds, interviews can be exhausting!I'm spending Tuesday night with my friend Jessica and am really looking forward to it. I've been a little too wrapped up in my own little world as of late and haven't been out doing things. Thankfully, I don't have that problem with my best friend since we talk or leave messsages all the time! And, I really am on my last semester for grad school. It's a good thing too, because I don't think I can stick it out much longer.

No comments: