Friday, October 27, 2006

Welcome

After staying away from blogs for the past year I decided I wanted to create one...and here I am!

Being a first year graduate student, my thoughts have naturally centered around academia for the past few months. As I ponder and analyze historical events relating to World War II, I have thought it would be nice to send my various musings out into the cosmic void. Hence the reason for this blog! To all who read them and any other thoughts I happen to bestow upon you...Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the live you've imagined. *Henry David Thoreau

"But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the God." 2 Corinthians 3:18

2 comments:

Christina said...

Congrats, welcome to the blogging world!

And I love that verse...such an amazing truth. :)

Adam said...

Welcome to the world. Again.